Plzeňsko – July 2024
Guessing where the second round of the Kwak Czech O-Tour will be held in 2024 was probably not such a difficult task for most. We already announced in advance that the Czech O-Tour will be connected with international competitions, next year the Junior World Orienteering Championship is going to be held in Pilsen region!
The best that Pilsen has to offer. The participants of the Kwak Czech O-Tour will also taste the beautiful terrains that will be used for the world’s best juniors, right from the start of summer. Holiday comfort will be provided by 4 forest disciplines as well as a prologue. In addition to your races, there will be time for cheering.
Why come to Plzeň region?
- 4 forest races and a prologue in terrains selected for the best juniors in the world
- you will cheer for the national representatives in the fight for medals
- you will get to know the city of beer and enjoy the relaxed summer races
Czech O-Tour and JWOC program
|First start (preliminary)
|1st July 2024
|Sprint Relay, Opening Ceremony
|2nd July 2024
|3rd July 2024
|E1 – middle
|4th July 2024
|E2 – long
|5th July 2024
|E3 – long
|6th July 2024
|Forest Relay, Closing Ceremony
|E4 – middle
For the competitors of the accompanying Czech O-Tour races and the spectators of the JWOC 2024 in Pilsen, we have provided the possibility of accommodation in the camp in Ejpovice. Originally, we negotiated about a camp in Pilsen, but unfortunately these negotiations failed when we wanted to publish the offer. However, we believe that the offered camp in Ejpovice will be an even better solution in the end.
The camp is located 12 km east of Pilsen (GPS 49.7530836N, 13.5123161E). The spacious campsite is located by Lake Ejpovice and there are new washrooms with warm water, showers and toilets. Meals will be provided in the restaurant at the camp and the organizers will take care of information services for JWOC spectators and Czech O-Tour competitors.
Accommodation is offered only for the entire stay from July 1st to 6th, 2024, so the prices listed below are for the entire stay. Parking is free, the city tax is already included in the price.
- Booking via ORIS as an additional service. If you have any questions or problems with your order, please contact us by email email@example.com.
If you decide to stay in a tent or campsite, please book both the people and the tent or caravan itself. It is important for us because of the capacity of the camp. Children under 6 years of age do not pay for accommodation in a tent or caravan, those aged 6-15 have
a reduced rate. Places for caravans have an electrical connection. There are blankets including bed linen and a small fridge in the cabins.
Offer (prices for the whole stay July 1 – 7, 2024):
- 10x cabin (4 beds) 7000 CZK / cabin
- 40x tent for free, but reservation in ORIS necessary
- 40x caravan incl. el. connection 850 CZK / caravan
- person in tent 575 CZK
- child (6-15 years) in a tent 400 CZK
- person in caravan 575 CZK
- child (6-15 years) in a caravan 400 CZK
- parking free, please book a place in ORIS